This super easy 3-ingredient brownie recipe is the only one you’ll ever need! These brownies are rich and fudgy, the perfect solution for when you’re craving chocolate!
I love a good brownie. They’re delicious on their own, but also great when you add in other flavors! Looking to switch things up a bit? Try out my cherry cheesecake brownies, red velvet brownies, or even lemon brownies for a pop of zesty flavor!
3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies Recipe
Growing up, I was never a big fan of chocolate (still learning to love it today!) but my mom’s brownies were something I could never resist. There’s something about the soft fudginess of brownies that makes them one of my all-time favorite desserts. I have what seems like a million different brownie recipes on the blog. (Find my full list here!) Everything from keto to flourless brownies! That being said, this 3-ingredient brownie recipe is up there with the greats. It’s a staple recipe I find myself coming back to time and time again!
The fact that it only needs 3 ingredients makes this an automatic winner in my eyes. Sometimes your girl needs a sweet treat without a trip to the grocery store! Just Nutella, flour, and eggs. Once you get a taste, you’ll be amazed that those simple ingredients created this masterpiece! Plus, if you’re a lover of hazelnut and Ferrero Rochers like me, you’ll love the hint of nutty goodness in each bite. Let’s get baking!
Everything You Need to Make Them
Nutella, eggs, and flour. That’s it! You’ll be surprised how amazing your brownies turn out with just these simple ingredients! You can always add in other mix-ins or flavorings to customize your brownies to your liking. They’re the perfect blank canvas! Find measurements for each ingredient in the recipe card below.
- Nutella: Nutella not only adds mouthwatering flavor, but gives your 3-ingredient brownies all the moisture and fat content they need to be soft and chewy!
- All-Purpose Flour: Gives your brownies structure.
- Eggs: Eggs bind your ingredients together and help your brownies take shape!
- Salt: (Optional) You can add in a pinch of salt to enhance the overall chocolatey flavor of these brownies. It also helps to balance out flavors if you don’t like your baked goods too sweet.
How to Make 3-Ingredient Brownies
I love this 3-ingredient brownie recipe because it’s even easier to make than boxed brownies. Less ingredients, less measuring, less mess!
- Preheat Oven: First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare Batter: Combine all ingredients and mix together until well combined. Spread the very thick batter into a greased 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Bake and Serve: Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with only a few fudgy crumbs. Cool and cut into bars.
Tips and Delicious Variations
You can’t really go wrong experimenting with different flavors when you make brownies. That’s why things like brookies exist! So feel free to experiment! These ultra-fudgy 3-ingredient brownies are the perfect canvas.
- Microwave Nutella: Popping your Nutella in the microwave for 15-30 seconds before mixing it together with the other ingredients can help you achieve a smoother batter.
- Don’t Overbake: I always like to pull my brownies out of the oven when a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs still attached. They will continue to cook for a few minutes after you take them out of the oven, so your centers don’t need to be completely cooked through!
- Flavor Additions: Looking to spice things up a little bit? Try adding ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper to your brownie batter for a Mexican chocolate twist! I also like making turtle brownies by adding in chopped pecans and drizzling caramel sauce on top. Swirling in marshmallow cream or drizzling chocolate sauce on top is delicious, too! The options are endless!
- Serve Brownies à la mode: Brownies and ice cream go together like peanut butter and jelly. Try making your own in a bag or use this keto-friendly ice cream recipe!
Storing Leftover 3-Ingredient Brownies
Brownies are so easy to store for a quick and delicious treat. Trust me, you’re going to love having these in the kitchen to munch on.
- At Room Temperature: Store your brownies in an airtight container for 1 week. For that just-baked effect, pop a leftover brownie in the microwave for 10-15 seconds until warm and gooey.
- In the Freezer: Your 3-ingredient brownies will last in the freezer for 2-3 months in a Ziploc bag or airtight container. Thaw overnight in the fridge before you reheat them.
A Reader’s Review
- 1 jar Nutella 13 oz
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all ingredients and mix together until well combined. Spread the very thick batter into a greased 8×8-inch baking dish.
Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with only a few fudgy crumbs. Cool and cut into bars.
Updated April 19, 2022