Dunkin Donuts Cookie Butter Cold Brew is an incredibly delicious iced coffee drink topped with cold foam and Biscoff cookie butter crumbles. Save money and make it at home with this easy copycat recipe.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Makes the Dunkin Cookie Butter Cold Brew So Good?
Cold foam iced coffees are all the rage. And why not? They are scrumptious! The thick, sweet layer of cream is the perfect complement to the smooth, rich cold-brew coffee.
Add cookie butter flavoring with notes of sweet brown sugar to the drink, and you have something extraordinary, especially for the holiday season.
How Can You Make This at Home?
No joke; seeing all the components of this recipe can be a little intimidating. Between the Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Syrup, Cookie Butter Cold Foam, and the cold-brewed coffee, a lot is going on in this recipe.
That doesn’t mean it is complicated! Each component of this drink is easy to make on its own, and the good news is that you can make them all in advance and save them in the fridge for later. Once you prepare everything, you can make a drink in less than a minute!
Ingredients For This Recipe
For the Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Syrup, you’ll need:
- Light brown sugar
- LorAnn Cookie Butter Emulsion
If you can’t find LorAnn Cookie Butter Bakery Emulsion, you can use the same flavor from another brand like OliveNation.
For the creamy Cookie Butter Cold Foam, you’ll need:
- Heavy cream
- LorAnn Cookie Butter Bakery Emulsion
For assembling the Cookie Butter Cold Brew coffee drink, you’ll need:
- Cold brew coffee
- Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Syrup
- Cookie Butter Cold Foam
- Biscoff cookies
Here’s a great recipe for cold brew coffee if you don’t already know how to make it. Don’t have the time for cold brewing coffee? Don’t worry. You can use any cold coffee for this recipe, but cold-brewed coffee is noticeably less acidic than ordinary iced coffee.
How To Make Cookie Butter Cold Brew Coffee
To prepare the Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Syrup:
- Whisk together the light brown sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring the sugar and water mixture to a simmer.
- Once the sugar is fully dissolved, remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Stir in the cookie butter emulsion.
- Cool the simple syrup on the counter and store it in an airtight container in the fridge.
Note: This recipe makes enough Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Syrup for multiple drinks. You can keep the extra syrup in the fridge for up to a week.
To prepare the Cookie Butter Cold Foam:
- Blend the heavy cream and sugar on a low speed until it just starts to thicken. Since you will blend the cream further, you don’t want to over-blend at this stage.
- Add the milk and blend for about 15 seconds.
- Pour in the cookie butter emulsion. Blend for a few seconds to combine.
- Transfer the cold foam to an airtight container and keep it in the fridge.
Note: This recipe makes enough for more than one serving. Store the remaining cold cream in the fridge for up to five days. You may need to re-blend the cold foam before using it.
To assemble a drink:
- Combine a tablespoon of Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Syrup and the cold-brew coffee in the serving glass. Stir well.
- Add enough ice until the coffee level to about an inch and a half below the lip of the glass.
- Use a spoon to fill the rest of the glass with the cold foam.
- Garnish the drink with a sprinkling of Biscoff cookie pieces.
What To Serve With It
A few Biscoff or another brand of speculoos cookies on the side are great for nibbling.
How To Make This Into a Latte
To transform this cold brew into a hot Cookie Butter Sweet Cream Latte:
- Prepare the Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Syrup as above.
- Pull a double shot of espresso or use an equal amount of strong hot coffee.
- Add a drop of the cookie butter emulsion to the milk before steaming it.
- Pour the espresso into the serving glass and add the steamed milk and froth.
- Garnish with a crumbled Biscoff cookie.
More Dunkin Recipes
- Brown Sugar Sweet Cream Cold Brew
- Butter Pecan Iced Coffee
- Caramel Iced Coffee
- Coffee Coolatta
- Dunkin Iced Coffee
More Fast Food Coffee Drink Recipes
- Apple Crisp Oatmilk Macchiato
- Cafe Mocha
- Caramel Macchiato
- Chocolate Cream Cold Brew
- Eggnog Shake
- Frozen Coffee
- Pumpkin Cold Brew
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew
Dunkin Cookie Butter Cold Brew
Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Syrup
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon LorAnn Cookie Butter Emulsion
Cookie Butter Cold Foam
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons LorAnn Cookie Butter emulsion
- 8 ounces cold brew coffee
- 1 tablespoon cookie butter brown sugar syrup
- 3 tablespoons Cookie Butter Cold Foam
- 1 crumbled Biscoff cookie
Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Syrup directions
In a small pan add 2 cups of brown sugar and one cup of water. Bring to a boil while stirring.
Once a boil starts turn off the heat and remove the pan from the stove.
Stir in one teaspoon of LorAnn Cookie Butter emulsion.
Allow the syrup to cool to room temperature.
Store syrup in an airtight container.
Cookie Butter Cold Form
Place heavy cream and sugar in a blender. Blend on slow speed until the heavy cream begins to thicken slightly.
Add the milk. Blend for another 15 seconds
Add 2 teaspoons of LorAnn Cookie Butter emulsion. Blend for 5 seconds.
Fill a glass with ice.
Add 1 tablespoon of cookie butter brown sugar syrup.
Add cold brew coffee leaving about 1½ inches of space for the cold foam.
Add the cold foam on top.
Sprinkle Biscoff cookie crumbles on top.